Bunny Restaurant is a small german/austrian/thai restaurant in Chalong, in a small side street of the Chaofa east road.
The owners are Peter, an Austrian and his Thai wife. Very friendly and good food, because both are excellent cooks. Prices are acceptable, if not said low.
- Cordon Bleu 130 Baht
- Chicken breast filled with cheese and ham 140 Baht
- Tom Yum Gung
More price examples:
- Wiener Schnitzel 120 Baht
- Spagetti Bolognese 100 Baht
- Rice with stir fried chicken and cashew nuts 70 Baht
- Rice with panaéng curry, pork 70 Baht
WiFi is available